Cruising Minnie was launched as a business in 2019. This is the owner’s way of sharing her personal experience of travel, leisure, and lots of stories taken from life at sea as a guest and a crew member.
2001 was when the owner embarked the Legend of the Seas in Southampton, UK, starting out as a crew member. She has worked harmoniously with more than 56 nationalities, including her husband.
In July 2011, the owner was able to bring her entire family onboard the Navigator of the Seas for a cruise of Civitavecchia, Italy. For the first time in a long time, the owner and her entire family were able to do things together in the same place, enjoying activities such as 7-course meal dinner, live bands, nightly shows, shore excursions, and more. It was definitely a blast for everyone!
The owner realized how much she missed her children. With that realization, she decided to give up her career as a crew member to spend more time with them. While she gave up her career, she did not give up her ship legs as she has been cruising on many Royal Caribbean ships thereafter.
April 15, 2018 was a great achievement! It marked her stepping into Kotor Montenegro as the 65th country that she has explored, being onboard the Rhapsody of the Seas at that time.
She has been a strong influence on her family and friends in booking a cruise vacation. She even personally escorted groups in 2013. For almost 2 decades, the owner has seen beautiful places, met people of different nationalities, gained new friends, captured breathtaking views in different destinations, and experienced different seasons and mixed cultures.
Our Mission and Vision
- To curate a cruise and vacation experience designed for a specific group of clientele.
- To provide ease of travel, confidence, and access to important information including free medical advice, preparation, and guidelines before and during travel time.
- To develop trust and foster a lasting relationship with our clientele by being able to talk to us.
- To introduce opportunities, educate, and empower our clientele to earn more and make their dream vacation come true.
- To establish a partnership through rewards and profit sharing.
- To support charities in collaboration with company affiliates and business partners.