In November 2015, I was feeling good. My hair has grown back, I was putting on weight, and was energetic. Fighting cancer with proper nutrition and awareness and living in this body that is more beautiful after cancer are my greatest achievements. I was keen to learn, understand, and most importantly put into good use every knowledge I gained, and I plan to keep on doing so. A healthy lifestyle can benefit anyone willing to embrace it. Prevention is the key. Fighting illness and feeling good about your body at whatever age is simple. Consistency and mindfulness are its main ingredients.
Thankfully, we can control what we eat and drink. Deciding to put health as a priority needs a strong conviction. Sometimes, I do things from pure common sense and logic. Surprisingly, I tend to come across this in a bigger and formal scale. I believe that we have a natural instinct or supreme guidance about human health once we open our hearts and mind to it. In fact, there was a cancer patient who wrote about a powerful voice who told him to use dandelion to cure himself. He wrote a very detailed step by step process to prepare it. I even got a copy that was handed to me. It is a fact that most people are dubious in the effectiveness of natural options and laid back to consider processes that take our time. We often hear stories about folks who get very sick after retirement. All their hard-earned money goes to the doctor’s pocket including money from family members. Why do we let this from happening? I dislike it when a doctor tells a patient that he or she is given this much or little time to live. I do believe that as long as we are breathing, there is hope to reverse our health condition. It happened to me but I looked the other way. I only saw one road map, the map to restored health and wellness, and no other.
All of us know someone who suffers from different health conditions. We can fight this by having the basic knowledge, and a clear understanding of how our gentle body responds. We have been living in a world where a medical doctor is the first person we go to when we are sick. Embedded in our culture that doctors know better when it comes to health. Little do we realize that being healthy is a daily task that is done a little bit or more each day. Sickness does not come instantly. It is an indication of toxic overload, imbalance, inflammation, weak immune system, and dehydration. Even cancer is not a death sentence but a warning that our body needs TLC.
What do you do to ensure that you and your family are protected against any sickness?
These are a few of the things I implement at home:
- Drink more quality water. Bring a tall glass of Ionized Alkaline water to bed, and drink when you get up in the morning. Hydrate first before anything.
- More servings of vegetables (6-10, include salad, uncooked) and fruits. It must be fresh, preferably locally sourced, pesticide-free, and in various colors.
- Change oil. Eliminate Trans/hydrogenated fats. Avoid refined oils (vegetable, corn, soya, margarine). Use coconut oil, grape seed oil, or butter for cooking while flaxseed or olive oil for salad.
- Cook at home more regularly.
- Replace white with brown: bread (try 100% whole grains, sprouted) and rice.
- Add seeds and nuts. Soak beans and lentils for 12 hours in large batches, and freeze it to be ready when needed. Soak seeds before adding to salads and smoothies.
- Eat clean animal foods. Consider organic, grass-fed, free-range. Choose wild over farmed. Avoid processed meat and instant foods.
- Avoid plastic containers to store food and drink use glass containers instead.
- Stop using non-stick Teflon pans, it’s still plastic. Use non-reactive, pure stainless steel and glass cookware
- Use a convection oven. No microwave heating and cooking
- Prepare herbal teas and herbs in cooking (turmeric, cloves, garlic, rosemary, oregano, star anise, and more).
- Make smoothie every day
- Switch off Wi-Fi before going to sleep, or leave phone away from the bedroom
- No pharmaceutical drugs for headache, cough, cold, or flu.
- Take supplements from reliable sources and detox regimens regularly.
- Spend time reading labels on food, toiletries, bath essentials, makeup, and everything that ends up in the bloodstream.
- Opt for non-toxic, natural home products and health care. Non-toxic is less expensive.
In early 2019, I was introduced to Platinum Digital Water Ionizer and Filter. This machine has given me a lot of confidence. It has saved me time, energy, and money in maintaining a healthier lifestyle. There is more peace of mind after owning it. I still continue to discover more uses and benefits of it day by day. It is one product that satisfies the basic requirement to avoid sickness including cancer. It is also anti-aging and replenishes energy and beauty.
Let me ask you, does your water remove pesticides in fruits and vegetables? Clean and sanitize your home from toxic? Wash your hair and skin for a healthier look? Make your plants bloom and acts as a natural fertilizer? Remove fish smell from your hands and sink without soap? Improve your sex life?
Platinum Digital Water Ionizer and Filter does all these and more! Choose to drink water that is revitalized and alive. Optimizing one’s health is a lifestyle, ritual, passion, and discipline. For me, taking care of my health is also a responsibility for myself, my family, and my environment.
If you don’t look after your health, who else will? Ask us today how to own your first step to a healthier and happier you.
Get your hands on our exciting land tours! Cruising Minnie will take you to a huge selection of destinations domestically and internationally at reasonable rates. No matter the destination, you can expect to have fun and enjoyment, experiencing the numerous advantages that a vacation can bring.